Tuesday 9 August 2011

dirty dancing


my look today, not sure what inspired me. the caption is just because i've had an urge to watch dirty dancing all day (also just found out they're re-making the movie, its a classic film that can't be and should be remade, especially with no paddy swayze). but anyway, i'm hoping to sell the skirt, clogs and largest ring on LLB in the near future, what do you guys think?

it was such a sunny day today, but so so windy, this was one of the only photos which didn't look like a crappy copy of the very famous photograph of Marilyn Monroe taken for "The Seven Year Inch" haha, my skirt was all over the place!

i love these shoes and wear them every chance i get, although i don't wear them much in the daytime as thats almost frowned upon by people in my town. i brought the oversized glasses hoping to get the lenses replaced with my prescription reading lens but after trying on decided they are way too massive to wear on a regular basis.




1 comment: