Tuesday 26 July 2011

first post

thought it was about time to start a new blog, so this is my first post, i'll try and make it interesting.

this week i launched my online boutique, its called 'little black box' and i sell items that, hopefully, are unique and can't be found elsewhere. the official website is www.littleblackbox.bigcartel.com and the facebook page is www.facebook.com/littleblackboxshop have a look and drop us a comment with your thoughts.

so this morning i've been listening to die antwoord and watching the - not so sexy - firemen right outside my house putting out a roof fire across the road from me. today i'm hoping to finish photographing all my new stock for the shop, and maybe send for more stock, as it is payday and all.

with this blog i'll keep you all updated with what we're doing at little black box, i will also be using it as a personal blog, posting fashion inspiration, music, things i've been up to etc. i might put up the occasional photo of my outfits on here too, but today i'm chilling in my boyfriends tee and some short shorts, not my best look.

No comments:

Post a Comment